SPEKTRUM DX5 Rugged 5 canais 2.4 GHz DSMR
• Bold styling that’s aggressive with a focus on class-leading durability
• Inspired by the ergonomically-recognized Spektrum™ DX5 Pro and DX5C transmitters
• Water-resistant* chassis design protects against minor splashes
• Dual lanyard mounts provide radio safety and accessibility
• Surrounded rubber-bumper chassis protection
• Built-in front chassis guard offers user-inspired accessory mounting options
• Simple capacitive-touch control panel responds to the touch of your finger
• Intuitive software based on user-tested functionality that’s clean and simple
• Innovative thumb-steering lever makes one-hand operation safer and more precise
• Non-slip removable rubber hand grip and off-road treaded steering wheel
• Built-in telemetry capability (telemetry compatible devices sold separately)
• Convenient built-in tool storage compartment
• Large easy-to-read LCD screen
• Five-channel, full-proportional versatility
• Frequency-agile, Spektrum™ DSMR® 2.4GHz technology
• Program and fine-tune compatible receivers with AVC® technology
• Bind-progress screen displays status and frame rate
• Includes the compact Spektrum SR515, 5-channel DSMR sport receiver
• Compatible with DSM2® receivers
Your vehicles are extremely durable, why not your transmitter? The Spektrum™ DX5 Rugged™ 5-channel surface transmitter redefines radio control with a level of durability to match the tough conditions off-roaders, bashers and boaters encounter constantly. We started with a chassis based on the superb Spektrum ergonomic design found on the popular DX5C and competition favorite DX5 Pro. From there, we integrated cordless power tool feature ideas for the die-hard punishment those products endure. The result is a class-leading RC system with unmatched durability in addition to other innovative features that unite with a level of precision, versatility and convenience you won’t want to play without.
Molded Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) bumpers surround the radio chassis to protect it against drops, bumps and even a few bangs here and there. There’s no external antenna to snag or worry about—a low-profile ridge on the chassis protects the robust high-speed signal output internally. A versatile front chassis guard enhances durability further and provides mounting options for user-integrated accessories such as a camera, light source or anything else. The pair of lanyard mounting points gives drivers the ability to keep the transmitter close and gain a free hand when not driving. An easy-access accessory compartment makes it possible to can carry small tools, such as a T-wrench that smartly snaps into the internal mount provided. We increased transmitter water-resistance* to give drivers peace of mind should a splash or bit of rain drop on your path. Last, but not least, is an aggressive off-road style steering wheel that expands its ruggedness even further, AND equipped it with an innovative thumb-lever to make controlling your vehicle with one-hand safer and more precise.
No matter what you're driving, the AVC® technology programming capability in the DX5 Rugged can be easily tuned meet your skill level or driving style with control that makes it feel like you're at the wheel of a vehicle that handles predictably at every speed.
*The DX5 Rugged instruction manual details water resistance limitations.
**Vehicle must be equipped with a telemetry-enabled receiver like the SR6000T (sold separately)
What's in the Box?
(1) DX5 Rugged 5-channel Surface Transmitter
(1) Spektrum SR515, 5-channel DSMR sport receiver
(1) Product Manual